Many times scars crop up on our faces giving an unappealing appearance to our skin. Scars are caused by many things, the most common is acne scars. The face scars affect our personality and shake our confidence. So, today let’s discuss the treatment that heals our scars quickly and makes our face attractive. Derma Roller For Face Scars is the best tool that will heal all the scars and brings back the beauty of the face.
What is Derma Roller for Face Scars?
Derma Roller is skin care equipment covered in micro-needles that prick the skin surface creating tiny holes and resulting in micro-injuries. The body then starts the healing process of injuries which leads to the production of collagen, increases blood circulation and rejuvenates the skin.
These needles break down the collagen bundles in the outer layer of the dermis, which induces uneven scars. It improves the skin texture and results in glowing skin. This increase in the production of collagen treats the facial scars and helps them fade away.
How Derma Roller Treats Face Scars?
Derma Roller helps in reducing the Face scars by increasing collagen production- The body works by using collagen to heal itself after injury. When acne arises, it leads to some injury on the face. The body then develops collagen to heal those acne injuries that lead to scars on the face.
The needles of Derma Roller then encourages the body to produce more collagen to cure the previous scars. This leads to improved and radiant skin and reduces the scars.
Secondly, Derma Roller works by assisting the acne scars removal drugs to work. As the needles of Derma Roller create holes, this allows the skin to absorb topical applications quickly and increases its absorption. Otherwise topical applications take time to get penetrated and heal the affected areas.
How To Use Derma Roller For Face Scars?
- Clean the Derma Roller and make it bacteria-free. Dip it in the alcohol solution and disinfect it
- Prepare the skin for treatment. Wash the face and cleanse it with a pH-based cleanser, Mildly exfoliate your skin to remove any dirt and debris accumulated on the surface of the skin. Apply a hydrating serum.
- Start rolling the device over scars in all the directions-horizontal, vertical and diagonal
- Rinse the face with water
- Follow up the treatment with another layer of serum for increased absorption
- Again clean the derma roller by sterilizing it in the alcohol-based solution and Leave it to dry for some time. And then put it back in the box or storage case.
Best Derma Roller For Face Scars
Gin Amber Beauty Derma Roller 1.0mm-Acne Scars and Body
This needle size penetrates the papillary layer of the dermis section where deep acne scars and more advanced wrinkles evolve. It is not recommended to use a 1.0mm needle size around the forehead or eye area.
This needle size is advised to be used once every 10-14 days and after several months of regular use, your face scars will improve resulting in even skin tone and refined skin.