Our morning AQUA classes have changed for the summer to accommodate swim lessons. AQUA classes will be held Monday through Friday at 9:00am.
|Monday||5 am - 8 pm|
|Tuesday||5 am - 8 pm|
|Wednesday||5 am - 8 pm|
|Thursday||5 am - 8 pm|
|Friday||5 am - 7 pm|
|Saturday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Sunday||1 pm - 5 pm|
- Waiver must be signed and brought to 1st day of class to participate
- Instructions for Completing WSI Course
Aqua Basic Circuits:
Aqua Barre Fight:
The Aquatic Schedule is now combined with the Group Exercise Schedule.
Facility & Pool Policy
Lap Lane Etiquette:
- Please acknowledge the swimmer already in the lane before beginning your workout.
- Please limit your workout to 30 minutes when others are waiting.
- Please don’t swim through the water fitness classes.
- When passing a fellow swimmer, please be careful.
- When sharing the space, please swim on the right of the lane in both directions.
- Lanes are only for lap swimming unless reserved for other programs.
- UFC strives to maintain 2-4 lanes for lap swimming during all hours of pool operation. Lanes will be restricted to only two when there are more than 8 students in a water fitness class or more than 10 open swim participants. Only ONE will be available on Saturday mornings from 9:00am-11:30am and Sundays from 1:00pm-4:30pm. Please refer to the monthly Aquatic Exercise Schedule and Facility Schedule which directly influence the number of lanes available at specific times. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to speak to a lifeguard.
Aquatic Department:To inquire about anything aquatic, including classes and Swimming Lessons, contact our aquatics staff: