Make-up classes for all levels of swim classes will be available on the following days:
- Wednesday, July 25th (normal weekday times*)
- Saturday, August 11th (normal Saturday times*
- Sunday, August 12th (normal Sunday times*)
These classes are completely designed for make-up sessions, and, unfortunately, we will not be able to offer any additional sessions in the Fall. Please feel free to join us for any of these days to make up any lessons that may have been missed or canceled for any reason during your session.
|Monday||5 am - 8 pm|
|Tuesday||5 am - 8 pm|
|Wednesday||5 am - 8 pm|
|Thursday||5 am - 8 pm|
|Friday||5 am - 7 pm|
|Saturday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Sunday||1 pm - 5 pm|
- Waiver must be signed and brought to 1st day of class to participate
- Instructions for Completing WSI Course
Aqua Basic Circuits:
AQUA Basic Circuits: From deep to shallow water and utilizing a variety of fitness equipment, you will experience strength and cardio intervals designed to give you a full body workout.
Aqua Barre Fight:
AQUA Barre Fight:This high-energy class combines kickboxing with sculpting barre moves for a KNOCKOUT aqua workout!
AQUAFIT DEEP: This deep water, done entirely in deep water, is a challenging total body workout to help improve strength, definition and endurance.
AQUAFIT Intervals: This intermediate deep and shallow water workout improves strength and cardio fitness in timed intervals designed to give you a full body workout without the stressful impact on your body.
AQUA ZUMBA™: Dance your way into shape with this fun and invigorating low-impact, shallow water workout. Known as the Zumba “pool party”, the Aqua Zumba program gives new meaning to the idea of a refreshing workout.
The Aquatic Schedule is now combined with the Group Exercise Schedule.
Facility & Pool Policy
Lap Lane Etiquette:
- Please acknowledge the swimmer already in the lane before beginning your workout.
- Please limit your workout to 30 minutes when others are waiting.
- Please don’t swim through the water fitness classes.
- When passing a fellow swimmer, please be careful.
- When sharing the space, please swim on the right of the lane in both directions.
- Lanes are only for lap swimming unless reserved for other programs.
- UFC strives to maintain 2-4 lanes for lap swimming during all hours of pool operation. Lanes will be restricted to only two when there are more than 8 students in a water fitness class or more than 10 open swim participants. Only ONE will be available on Saturday mornings from 9:00am-11:30am and Sundays from 1:00pm-4:30pm. Please refer to the monthly Aquatic Exercise Schedule and Facility Schedule which directly influence the number of lanes available at specific times. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to speak to a lifeguard.
Aquatic Department:To inquire about anything aquatic, including classes and Swimming Lessons, contact our aquatics staff: