|Monday||5 am - 8 pm|
|Tuesday||5 am - 8 pm|
|Wednesday||5 am - 8 pm|
|Thursday||5 am - 8 pm|
|Friday||5 am - 7 pm|
|Saturday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Sunday||1 pm - 5 pm|
- Waiver must be signed and brought to 1st day of class to participate
- Instructions for Completing WSI Course
- Recertification Class Dates:
- Session  March 11th 8am-7pm
- Session  May 13th 8am-7pm
- Lifeguard Certification Course Dates:
- Session  March 17th 4pm-7pm, March 18th 8am-7pm, March 19th 8am-6pm
- Session  May 5th 4pm-7pm, May 6th 8am-7pm, May 7th 8am-7pm
- Call Kim Putnam for questions (256)-655-9661
Aqua Boot Camp:
AQUA Boot Camp: Want a high intensity class without the stressful impact? This deep and shallow water workout challenges you from head to toe yet leaves you feeling great. Experience the athletic power of Boot Camp like never before!
Aqua Circuit & Intervals:
AQUA Circuit & Intervals: From deep to shallow water and utilizing a variety of fitness equipment, you will experience strength and cardio intervals designed to give you a full body workout.
Aqua HIIT Training:
AQUA HIIT Training: High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) takes you to your highest exercise intensity in short bursts followed by lower intensity recovery sets for a calorie-torching workout in shallow water.
Aqua Strength & Stretch:
AQUA Strength & Stretch: Improve head to toe strength in this class held in both deep and shallow water.
AQUA ZUMBA™: Dance your way into shape with this fun and invigorating low-impact, shallow water workout. Known as the Zumba “pool party”, the Aqua Zumba program gives new meaning to the idea of a refreshing workout.
ADULT SWIM LESSONS
Mondays and Wednesdays
Advanced Beginners: 6:30pm-7:30pm
Session 1: Febuary 13, 2017 - March 8, 2017
Session 2: March 27, 2017 - April 19, 2017
Session 3: May 1, 2017 - May 24, 2017
Session 4: June 5, 2017 - June 28, 2017
Session 5: July 10, 2017 - August 2, 2017
Session 6: September 11, 2017 - October 4, 2017
Session 7: October 16, 2017 - November 8, 2017
The Aquatic Schedule is now combined with the Group Exercise Schedule.
Facility & Pool Policy
Lap Lane Etiquette:
- Please acknowledge the swimmer already in the lane before beginning your workout.
- Please limit your workout to 30 minutes when others are waiting.
- Please don’t swim through the water fitness classes.
- When passing a fellow swimmer, please be careful.
- When sharing the space, please swim on the right of the lane in both directions.
- Lanes are only for lap swimming unless reserved for other programs.
- UFC strives to maintain 2-4 lanes for lap swimming during all hours of pool operation. Lanes will be restricted to only two when there are more than 8 students in a water fitness class or more than 10 open swim participants. Only ONE will be available on Saturday mornings from 9:00am-11:30am and Sundays from 1:00pm-4:30pm. Please refer to the monthly Aquatic Exercise Schedule and Facility Schedule which directly influence the number of lanes available at specific times. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to speak to a lifeguard.
Aquatic Department:To inquire about anything aquatic, including classes and Swimming Lessons, contact our aquatics staff: